Community Climate Coaches will guide individuals and communities to achieve their goals and develop their vision for a climate-resilient future.
The aim of Community Climate Coaches is to build the capacity of individuals to:
- understand and communicate the climate emergency and the need for a low-carbon and just transition
- host participatory processes to engage communities leading to the reimagining of our places and build community resilience
- contribute to developing practical climate action plans which can help to reduce emissions and enhance biodiversity
- increase livelihood opportunities through promoting sustainability initiatives such as cooperatives, community businesses, and social enterprises
- address climate anxiety and overwhelm through reconnection and action.