You will have the opportunity to empower and support communities in taking community-based actions to build personal and collective resilience eliminating climate anxiety through a proactive and considered approach. Program activities include:
- Establishing a Climate Coaches Community of Practice
- Attending In-Person and Online Sessions
- Consulting with Experts
- Engaging with hard-to-reach communities
- Developing climate resilience projects with your community
- Co-designing a Toolkit for community-led development and sustainability
What commitment is required from you?
As a participant, you will benefit from Continuous Professional Development via expert advice and support sessions, three of which are in-person. Full attendance is highly desired for the success of the overall project. These sessions will be held on Saturdays with venues in Cloughjordan (May 20th 2023), Cabragh Wetlands (June 10th 2023), and South Tipperary (venue TBC, September 16th 2023).
The following themes will be covered:
- Nature and Place Connection
- Community Story and Asset Mapping
- Holding Community Conversations on Climate Resilience
What’s on the agenda?
As we dive into the learning journey of this project we’ll upload the schedules for each meeting here.
Check out for May 20th at Cloughjordan Ecovillage here.